Monday, May 17, 2010

Might just fall for you...

Hey all the girls out there with a secret crush ! I know this is an old one, but it's a perfect description !! Guys dont comment !!

I don’t know but I think I maybe fallin for you
Dropping so quickly, Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waitin til I know you better

I am trying not to tell you but I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say so I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time just thinking boutcha
I don’t know what to do I think I’m fallin’ for ya
I’ve been waiting 'since i got here', now I found ya
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you...

As I’m standing here, you come over here
My heart starts pumpin
And you start to tease
All around us
I see nobody
Here in the crowd
It’s just you and me

Oh I just can’t take it
My heart is racing
Emotions keep spinning out

I can’t stop thinking about it
I want you always with me
Cause now I just can’t hide it
I think I’m fallin’ for you (x2)

I’m fallin’ for you

Nice song huh girls ?????

2 comments: